Shine a Little Light

This week I will be interviewed by a filmmaker from England for his film "Semper Est Sperare". We are hoping to include both my sons in the interview (older son by phone) if possible too.

The film title (I had to look it up) is Latin for "There is always Hope".  How appropriate for "Stillhopefulmom"?!

It's a feature length documentary film about people all over the world who have Mental Health issues and how they are overcoming them.  Ending stigma is a primary goal of the film.  I'm so honored to be a part of such a powerful project.  Check out the website and find out what it's all about.   http://semperestsperare.wordpress.com/

It was very important for me to have both my sons' blessings and I do.  They are completely supportive of this.  They want people to learn about what we've been through in hopes that other families don't have to endure what we did.

This interview will be the first time I've used anything other than my blog handle: Stillhopefulmom.  The first time a little light will shine on the shadows we've been living in for the last three years.




No comments:

Please share a comment